Calculates vertical resolution for 3D modelling based on a vertical profile for a property, by considering the same property change with depth for all layers.
Allows the user to choose between providing the desired layer number or the desired property change.
- interaction with input file is performed through a nomfich file (input file indicated in IN_MODEL; reference path is indicated in ROOT_SRT);
- input file:
- path to the file with property profile:
PROFILEFILENAME : ...
- path to the output geometry file:
OUTPUTFILENAME : ...
- vertical domain type intended (not mandatory):
DOMAIN_TYPE : ... (only current option and default is CARTESIAN)
- maximum bathymetry depth:
MAXIMUMDEPTH : ...
- required property change per layer (specified instead of LAYERS keyword)
PROPERTY_STEP : ...
- required number of layers (specified instead of PROPERTY_STEP keyword)
LAYERS : ...
(mandatory to provide one of LAYERS or PROPERTY_STEP)
- maximum depth for surface layer (not mandatory, used only if PROPERTY_STEP):
MAXDEPTH_SURFACE : ... (default is 100.0m)
- maximum depth for bottom layer (not mandatory, used only if PROPERTY_STEP):
MAXDEPTH_BOTTOM : ... (default is 500.0m)
- profile file:
- block of profile depths (from lower depth to higher depth):
<BeginDepth> ... <EndDepth>
- block of profile values (from lower depth to higher depth):
<BeginProfileValues> ... <EndProfileValues>
- in case the surface layer exceeds the maximum depth for surface layer for PROPERTY_STEP option the layer is divided till sublayers have depth smaller than maximum depth; the surface layer depth is for the check added to the first profile depth (the one most near surface);
- if maximum depth of bathymetry exceeds the deeper profile depth then exceeding depth is considered in the last layer (the one most in bottom);
- in case the bottom layer exceeds the maximum depth for bottom layer for PROPERTY_STEP option the layer is divided till sublayers have depth smaller than maximum depth.