How to change the shapefile projection?
It can be done with ArcMap.
- Add layer
- Data Management Tools / Projections and Transforms / Feature / Project
- Right click layer / Data / Export Data
In CORINE shapefiles, why can't the field Code_00 be selected as color scale in MOHID GIS?
Because it's text! It must be converted to integer, by adding a new field to the attributes table. In ArcMap:
- Right click layer / Open Attribute Table / Add Field /Short Integer (e.g. Code_00i)
- Open the dbf file with Office 2003 or Access 2007 (office 2007 doesn't allow to save as dbf IV)
- Copy the field to be saved as integer.