All points where the Bathymetry > -55.
All points where ComputeFaces2D%U(i, j, k) + ComputeFaces2D%U(i, j+1, k) + ComputeFaces2D%V(i, j, k) + ComputeFaces2D%V(i+1, j, k) > 0
All points where the Bathymetry < -90.
All points which are WaterPoints2D at the limit of the domain and WaterPoints2D close to Bathymetry points with a value of -80.
All points where:
- -90 < Bathymetry < -55
- I = Size%ILB or I = Size%IUB
- J = Size%JLB or J = Size%JUB
All faces which, which simultaneously:
- on both sides have Waterpoints
- at least one of the Waterpoints have a waterlevel above H_Min
- are NO face between boundary points
All faces which Exterior Faces of open boundary points and faces between boundary points and points of the bathymetry with the value of -80.
All faces which have in one side a interior point and in another a boundary point
Using these arrays it is possible to make:
- DO I = IMin(J), IMax(J)
- IMin is the first grid point with water
- IMax is the last grid point with water