If you're interested in contributing to MOHID, such as adding new features or, hey, why not, adding a whole new module, then you'll be glad to know that MOHID is open-source software and is licensed with a GPL. You can get the code and compile it for yourself, make changes and submit them to our team at the codeplex website. You're also invited to write technical papers or other documentation, such as manuals and entries in this wiki. You can find some trivia and facts about the MOHID code here.
- VS Studio 2008 or greater
- Intel Fortran version 11.1 or greater
- HDF5 libraries built with the fortran interface
- (OPTIONAL) Netcdf libraries built with the fortran interface
- Intel Fortran version 9.0 or greater
Downloading and compiling the MOHID software
- See Codeplex